Fifty Shades Freed Synopsis – After having a honeymoon trip to Europe, Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey is back to Seattle. Christian was dissapointed when he found out that Anastasia was using her own last name in the office. Finally, Ana agreed to take Christian’s last name after finding out how important it is for Christian. Then, Christian bought a publishing company for Ana as a wedding gift, he wanted to change the name to Grey Publishing.
On Ana’s birthday, Christian surprised her by gathering Ana’s family and friends to have dinner. He also gave her an Audi R8 and a necklace with pendants, each pendant is a symbol for their first of everything.. Then, Ana was once again surprised when she found out that she was pregnant. Christian got mad when Ana told him that she was pregnant, he even accused her that she had charaded it. He wasn’t ready to be a father. The next day, Christian got home drunk.
The matter has gotten worse when Ana got upset when she saw Elena Lincoln’s message on her husband’s phone. Elena was Christian’s old fling who first introduced him to the BDSM world. The message indicates that Christian had a drink with Elena. Christian felt that he did nothing wrong by meeting Elena, and he told Ana that he actually planned to meet his therapist, Dr. Flynn. But Flynn didn’t show up, so he coincidentally met Elena and took her to her favorite’s cafe.
At work, Christian sent an email to Ana to tell her that he was going to Portland for business for several days, at the same time, Jack Hyde also called her to ask for 5 million worth of ransom, in exchange of Mia’s wellbeing. Hyde told her not to tell anyone or Mia would be killed. Ana went home then straight to the bank to withdraw cash. When she withdrew the cash, the bank manager was suspicious and told Christian because the manager thought she was gonna leave him. Ana didn’t care, she went to Hyde and successfully brought him down. She then found out that Hyde kidnapped Mia as a revenge because he was fired from his job.
Christian found out that he and Hyde came from the same family when they were foster kids. He also found out that Elena’s ex husband, Eric Lincoln was the one who got Hyde out of jail because of Elena’ relationship with Christian. Eric then abused Elena and left. He asked Elena to report to the police but she refused. Christian finally took a revenge by buying Eric’s company and sold it.
Two years went by, Ana and Christian had a son named Theodore Raymond Grey or Teddy. Then, Ana got 8 months pregnant with her second child. She planned to name her Phoebe. Elliot and Kate also had gotten married and had a 2 year old daughter named Ava. In the end, Ana and Christian prepared to celebrate Teddy’s second birthday fith their dearest friends and family.
Watch the trailer here:
- Dakota Johnson as Anastasia ‘Ana’ Grey, Christian’s wife
- Jamie Dornan as Christian Grey, Ana’s husband and adoptive son of Carrick Grey and Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey
- Kim Basinger as Elena Lincoln, the ex-wife of Eric Lincoln, Grace Trevelyan Grey’s former friend and Christian’s former dominant
- Eric Johnson as Jack Hyde, Ana’s former boss and stalker
- Max Martini as Jason Taylor, Christian’s bodyguard
- Brant Daugherty as Luke Sawyer, Ana’s bodyguard
- Arielle Kebbel as Gia Matteo
- Fay Masterson as Gail Jones
- Luke Grimes as Elliot Grey, elder brother of Christian and Mia Grey and Katherine’s husband
- Rita Ora as Mia Grey, Adoptive daughter of Carrick Grey and Dr. Grace Trevelyan Grey and younger sister of
- Christian and Elliot Grey
- Marcia Gay Harden as Grace Trevelyan Grey, Christian’s adoptive mother
- Tyler Hoechlin as Boyce Fox
561 kali dilihat, 2 kali dilihat hari ini